If you want to find out everything you need to know to be successful out on the water, you need to listen to Cliff Fowler. Cliff has been in love with the Big Bear area since 1965. He owned and operated the area’s best known fishing shop before teaming up with John Cantrell of Cantrell’s Fishing Guide Service. Cliff has learned just about all there is to know about rainbow trout fishing and shares it with us today along with his audience on his radio show program “Fowlers Fish Tales”.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Which boats are the best option for fishing rainbow trout.
- Why to NEVER fish the tributaries from March to Memorial Day.
- Where to fish based on the season.
- Match the Hatch – What this means and how to use it!
- Why you have to know the oxygen levels of the water or you will not catch anything.
- How to tell what your fish has been eating.
LISTEN TO THE FULL INTERVIEW: